Translate this Blog!

Monday, September 5, 2011

A Small Visit

Today we, the three AFS students from Gymnasium 1, visited School No. 46. We've accomplished a big feat by guiding ourselves through the public transportation by ourselves! We knew just enough Russian to get to our school to the next by marshrupka. It was a proud feeling that we did not become lost! It was an even better feeling to see the other Americans for a while. It's only been a week since we last saw each other, but it was nice to play catch up for a little bit. Their school is very nice, and I am a bit jealous that they have such wonderful, young volunteers there.

I lost my red jacket in the McDonalds nearby their school on Sunday, but now there's nothing much I can do. In addition, I left my yellow shirt near my laptop once at camp, but when I returned, the shirt disappeared. Sigh. I cannot be too upset about losing items; it just happens sometimes when I'm careless. I would just like to think someone else will be putting that item into good use. Anyhow, on a more exciting note, that particular McDonalds is famous! I saw that the regularly run commercial was filmed in that restaurant. I think the interior decor is gorgeous, hip and comfortable. It is less crowded than the two floor downtown McDonalds despite being smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment