Translate this Blog!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Cookies, then 5th French

Tasha and I went to French during 5th period, where we were completing an exercise on self reflexive verbs today. (Funny that I blogged about it earlier) Even though it was 10th grade, this aspect of French grammar seemed harder than the passe-compose we studied with the 11th graders last Saturday. Still, I completed the exercises, and the students were surprised to discover than I knew French. I helped go over the answers today, then my ego expanded just a tiny bit. I gave the right answers, but I had trouble explaining French grammar in Russian. I need to know more words. One day, I think I will be better at that. During that period, we ate our great Alphen Gold chocolate strawberry cookies with great satisfaction. I will miss those pastries; they aren't sold as abundantly in America.

I saw an advertisement for the circus earlier this week, and thought of some events that might have been exciting to go. I haven't been to the circus since 8th grade, when my best friends snuck into the tent that day. Also, my sister and I have been speaking about ballet recently. It's our goal to see a ballet performance together!

No comments:

Post a Comment