Translate this Blog!

Friday, September 9, 2011

All is good. I miss Grammar.

I have nothing to complain about. The food here is good, and it is not cold. Sixty degrees weather is good in my opinion (Fahrenheit, of course). My friend back at home says if the food is good, then I should be fine for the rest of the year. I guess that explains my priorities. No, but really, I am also happy about my progress with the Russian language. I am picking up new vocabulary despite not learning more about the grammar...for now at least!

Please, oh, please, let us get to the grammar rules! The cases are important, and I want more than at-home-review study time. So tomorrow or Monday, I will propose this idea to the teacher. The teachers at school are very accommodating to exchange students, who speak very little Russian already.

No comments:

Post a Comment