Translate this Blog!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Malinki - small

My youngest sister's birthday party was yesterday, so from 6pm to 9pm, we played kiddie games and ate delicious food at Love Kafe. This was the same venue for my other sister's birthday, but this hosting room's theme was castles. I regret not bringing my camera, because the decor was fabulous. The wall was hand painted with Shrek characters, Russian 3 Heroes and Baba Yaga. There was a 3D cottage and castle.

Today, Pear, Tasha and I gave lyrics and MP3s of our respective national anthems to an English Teacher. It was the Day of International Dialog, so we had a small balloon ceremony with blue AFS balloons. I liked the small break from classes. The students from our region received an e-mail about upcoming AFS camp at the end of October to the beginning of November, so autumn camp is definitely something to which to look forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment