Translate this Blog!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Turned out Alright

Wednesday was stressful, because there was too much to get done. Tasha, Pear and I ran around Cheboksary to record things for this promotional video about town, or what I like to call propaganda. It was too stressful, because it was the day I needed to finish a presentation with Pasha too. Anyhow, I don't want to get into details, but everything was finished and turned out alright.

Today was the preliminary stage of the contest for presentations. Pasha and I placed first in our research about Stereotypes about Russia and the United States. Our work isn't that strong in my opinion, but our presentation made the judges smile, so I guess it was good? We're moving on to the city-stage, which makes me a bit nervous. I hope we place again! On the bright note, several of our friends already placed in their schools, so they will join us for the bigger city event.

No comments:

Post a Comment