Translate this Blog!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Need to catch up

We came back from Siberia on 11/11/11 at 11am to Kazan by train. Then we had a long bus ride from Kazan to our town. The fall camp was a brilliant experience, which totally was worth the long voyage. Back in town, I am a bit sad that I hardly have Internet access. At school the majority of websites are blocked, so that I cannot even work on college paperwork and contact much people back in America. At the house, I have my laptop, but I cannot go online for very long. I feel a bit upset about this all, because I cannot complete my work with Mochi Mag. There are so many tasks that need to be done, and I am frustrated for not being able to finish everything. What ever happened to being on top of things, and super responsible? 

In addition, homesicknesss does not help to this fact. I miss the freedom of going out and being in charge of college coursework. Friends and family of course; I don't mind the physical distance, just the conversations. I want some downtime, some idle time to think, reflect, create art, where I can be be alone for a while. I realize that this post sounds rather gloomy, but I am sure things will be better later. I will need to find some sort of acceptance to my surroundings. I want to feel productive and industrious, not simply completing busy-work. That might be what I miss the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment