Translate this Blog!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Repeated, sorry B

It is hard to type right now, cause I sliced a good portion of my left middle finger off when I peeled potatoes today. Usually I only have minor cuts, but today it just wont stop bleeding. Thank goodness I brought bandages. Otherwise, it has been a good day. Pear and I watched the city's puppet theater today. It was great entertainment, and I understood most of it out of context. The theater was very close to the downtown McDonalds. There, the Americans planned to meet at 2pm to discuss our country presentation for the Surgut/Siberian camp. The theater would have been a great place to simply stay, but we had left our bags back in the classroom, so we had to drive back to school to retrieve those. Too bad, it made me late for the McDonalds rendre-vous, but all was well. We talked more about Russian experiences more than about the actual presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment