Translate this Blog!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

School on a Sunday

Relating back to a post where I said there were cars drifting on the frozen river, I can report that I've seen more. Meike and I spent Saturday checking out the art museums in town, and happened to see the race going on called the Volga Trek.

Participants paid a fee of 1000-3000 euros to race on the Volga river a la mode Tokyo Drift...if you understand what I mean. There was also a person hang-gliding around the bay, but I'm not really sure why. In all we spent a solid 4 hours walking around the galleries, and I found Pear her birthday present.

And sadly, that concluded the three day break we had off for Women's Day in Russia. Sunday we went to school, which means we have 7 straight days of school this week. But good news, next week starts Spring Vacation. I'm not sure if we'll have camp or anything special to do during break, but I'm hoping we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment