Translate this Blog!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Always By Your Side - David Choi

I also forgot to mention a really cool thing about McDonalds. No, it's not that the fast food here is actually much tastier. And no, it's not that here you leave your trays on the table for attendants to clean up later. I don't really care for that, and would rather dispose of my own food wrappers and such.

Instead, it's something much more ordinary. They were playing the discography of David Choi. It blew my mind that his music arrived to Russia, since it's not mainstream, but if someone could get onto Youtube and tell him, I'd be really happy. I wonder who brought it up, and decided to play it in restaurant. I love this. It reminds me of home and makes me rather proud to be Asian-American. This is truly a cross-cultural moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment